Monday, April 13, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens 3-D


On Tuesday 7th April mummy, Joanne and I went to the movies. We saw Monsters Vs Aliens on 3-D. In the movie Gallaxhar wanted the Quantonium back when the meteor crashed into Susan. The meteor had the Quantonium inside it.

The humans were Derek, the president, Susan's parents and the other people. Susan used to be a human but she turned into Ginormica, a monster when the meteor hit her. The monsters were Link, BOB, Insectosaurus and Dr cockroach. The only alien was Gallaxhar and his computer in his spaceship.

Insectosaurus got hit by the spaceship's lazer. Then Insectosaurus turned into a butterfly. After the monsters defeated Gallaxhar they flew to Paris to fight a giant snail. My favourite monsters were Insectosaurus, BOB and Link.

We wore glasses that felt a bit funny. The movie was great!

3 comments:

  1. HELLO THERE, THIS IS TSE YUEN FROM MALAYSIA, COOL BLOG U HV HERE JOSHUA. I HV YET TO CHECK JOANNE'S BLOG. SO I HOPE IT WILL BE AS GOOD AS YOURS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ello mate. Nice blog you've got there. You know there's a new Ben 10 series right? Ben 10: Alien Force. You can google it or something. Well, hope to see you soon!

    -Tan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cousins!

    I'm glad you like my blog but I won't be able to update it everyday. School starts again on Monday. So I won't have so much time to write. But keep coming here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete