Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Holiday

On Friday my family went to Warrook Cattle Farm. The first animals we saw were the bulls, cows and lambs. I fed the lambs but it was disgusting!
Next we saw the working dogs and the sheep. The working dogs chased the sheep back to their pen. The dogs were very clever.
After we saw the dogs and sheep we saw sheep shearing by one of the workers. I felt the sheep after it was sheared. The skin was a little oily and there were a few small cuts on the skin. The worker said it would heal very quickly.
Then we had lunch. I ate a drumstick, peas and half of mummy's beef. YUMMY!! Then we left.
Next we went to ''a Maze and Things''. We went to the illusion room first. Then the maze. We were supposed to find the four flags. I could only see two, one red, one purple. We found the purple flag.
I also played minigolf and got a hole in one on hole fourteen. Next we left.
We went to the Penguin Parade and I think we saw at least twenty-five penguins. They were so small. They looked like birds.
I was very tired when we got home but it was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Nice holiday! Must be tiring after all the running about and feeding the animals! Any more holidays?

    ReplyDelete